Awarded!


Fellow Tulsan, Cindy of Cindy's Clipboard has awarded this blog a little warm fuzzy! Apparently, she had stumbled across our blog via the Blog Oklahoma Ring. How cool! I know that there are a few locals reading my rambles, but I had no idea that they were award-worthy. Thanks Cindy! I love reading about all of your travel adventures and look forward to more of your daily musings!

When I started this blog is was meant to be a diary of sorts, capturing this transition of ours-- from life as we knew it in California to our brand new life in Oklahoma. It was also a way for us to post our little happenings for friends and family to read whenever they felt like it. It's been nearly a year!

Honestly, I don't know how many family and friends follow us by blog, especially now that we're all on Facebook. That said, I have a whole new group of readers via the blogesphere, and that's pretty cool! So...the rules of receiving this award are:

1) accept the award
2) post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
3) pass the award to 5 other blogs that you enjoy following. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And here are my five:

Surviving Oz - Cali girl living and loving Down Under.
Passion and Paradise - Midwestern newlyweds experiencing life in Hawaii.
Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats - California native cooking up a storm in Texas.
The Odyssey - Two American newlyweds living it up in Athens, Greece.
Transatlantic Blonde - American woman having a rockin' good time in Glasgow, Scotland.

Notice a theme? I am in very good company! Maybe our next move should be overseas?!? Wouldn't that be an adventure?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

awww I'm honored! Thanks for the award :)

Sarah said...

Thanks so much Lori! I truly appreciate it. Now I'll have to make a blog about this award and figure out my 5 blogs... hmmm...